Cloth Diapering
Options

Kissaluvs

Do you use them? do you love them?

what do you use if you do?(fitted,contour,covers,AIO,) what do you like/dislike about them?

TIA :)

Re: Kissaluvs

• Options

I have one Marvels AIO, and I'd say I like it fairly well. I love that it doesn't have to be unstuffed before it goes in the wash, and it seems to fit DS really well without being really bulky. However, for some reason it's the one diaper that seems most difficult to get really clean (the fleece seems to really hang on to the poo smell), and the built-in insert isn't super absorbent, so even with a hemp doubler DS can't go all night in it without leaks.

So, all in all a good daytime diaper but for us it takes a little more work to get it clean.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I used the newborn fitteds. I liked them ok, but I liked my GMD workhorse fitteds (without snaps) better. (I like the price better too). The kluvs work just fine, but LO outgrew them in a little over a month. I also bought a newborn AIO and couldn't get a good fit, so I didn't use it at all. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We used KL0 since A was born. She still fits in the size 0 during the day and we use KL size 1 at night because of it being double stuffed. Ha that made me think of a double stuffed oreo :-P Sorry, I'm a little out of it!  We love the KL0! They are soft and fit a newborn great. If you have a smaller baby, you will get a lot of use out of the smallest size.

• Options

Both DH and I really like our KL fitteds. We used them almost exclusively for the newborn stage and now use KL1s and FBs. I liked them better for the newborn stage than now, but I still like them. They really hold in the runny nb poo. I was just coming on here to ask about size/fit though because DD outgrew her KL0s really early (weight wise) b/c they were tight on the thigh and now she's about to outgrow her KL1s at 17/18lbs b/c they're tight on the thigh, and she doesn't even have really big thighs!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"