Cloth Diapering

do you know the exact temp of your washer and dryer?

this is what they are asking me. I have 22 diapers. the BRAND new ones have very stretched out elastic. I explained that they have been washed/used barely and my OLDER diapers of the same style/brand are perfectly fine. yet they still need to ask all the standard questions and this is all that is holding me up right now. my machines are very old and I have no idea what the temperatures are but they certainly aren't out of the norm, and clearly haven't damaged my older diapers. I think there is something up with the new diapers - they are their new colors and maybe they are being made different somehow. I even sent pictures showing the difference of an old diaper alongside a new diaper. it's huge in comparison. I guess I am going to have to call the manufacturers of my machines and see if I can get the info but this is ridiculous. does anyone know the exact C or F temp of their washer and dryer???     
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: do you know the exact temp of your washer and dryer?

• I believe that you were talking about your diapers from tot bots. I just wanted to let you know that they might not realive that this is a difficult question for Americans to answer as most have machines that just have hot, warm, cold settings. While here in europe you always have exact tempatures as settings on the washing machine. It is a european brand and so they probably don't think twice to ask. Have you tried just saying what setting you use and possibly how high your water heater is set?

I would have no Idea on the dryer. No tempatures are given on any machines I've ever seen. Just low medium and high or something else.

my washing machine has cold, 30, 40, 60, and 95 degree C settings. I use 30 as a cold setting and 40 as warm and 60 as hot. But that is me.

I personally wouldn't go through all the trouble of calling the manifacturer of the washing machine. I would just tell them what I know and if they are still being difficult I would contact the store you bought them from and let them deal with it.

I had a wear issue with one of my easyfits and the sto asked me about my washing routine and then just exchanged it without any problem really.

Good luck. I hope you get it figured out! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageBrooke81:

Have you tried just saying what setting you use and possibly how high your water heater is set?

I would have no Idea on the dryer. No tempatures are given on any machines I've ever seen. Just low medium and high or something else.

I originally wrote to them that I washed on either warm or hot with a cold rinse. and dried on low. but then they wrote back asking for the exact temperatures... so weird!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"