Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

morning time stuffy nose

The past 2 mornings my DD has had a stuffy nose. It starts in the very early morning hours (4-5 am) and usually goes away by early afternoon. Nothing actually comes out of her nose, she just sounds very congested and has a hard time breastfeeding. Would sleeping with a humidifer help? If not is there anything else I can do to help her out? TIA
DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4 photo DSC01615_zps7bdcc2d4.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: morning time stuffy nose

• Options
    Definitely get a humidifier.  Also invest in saline nose drops.  Put a few in each nostril before breastfeeding.  It will help loosen and drain the mucus.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Recommended on a post a while ago I tried squrting bm in LO nose helps loosen boogies up. I tried it and it worked. I just suction his nose after a lil while.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cool mist humidifier, baby saline drops, nosefrida (use short sucks since baby can't breathe while your are using it.)
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our LO has had a stuffy nose at night since birth and we just put a humidifier in her room last night.  It seemed to work magic - she wasn't congested at all.  Before we did that we would use the saline drops in her nose and that would help too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejulieb00lie:
    Definitely get a humidifier.  Also invest in saline nose drops.  Put a few in each nostril before breastfeeding.  It will help loosen and drain the mucus.

Ditto this.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"