Blended Families

CS question - when to pay?

Yes I know this is a question that could be directed to our attorney, but since its the weekend I thought I might as you ladies first.

BM & DH agreed on a CS agreement. DH attorney emailed the PDF document to DH (in Iraq), DH printed, signed had it notarized and sent it through the mail to BM's lawyer as directed by his attorney.

Now my question is this: bc letter mail takes on average 2 weeks to get back to the states does DH start paying on the date he signed the agreement or does he start paying on the agreement based on the date it is filed and recognized by the court?

Thanks for the input ladies.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: CS question - when to pay?

• ThE date he agreed. Example: we had court 2 years ago and may 21st DH and BM came up w the amount of CS and agreed. Come June 1 he started paying the new amount. It didn't get signed off by the court until August.  
    Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imagekaratechrissy:
    ThE date he agreed. Example: we had court 2 years ago and may 21st DH and BM came up w the amount of CS and agreed. Come June 1 he started paying the new amount. It didn't get signed off by the court until August.  

Agreed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"