Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Would you bring your LO to the after hours clinic?

DD started having allergy-like symptoms on Thursday (runny nose, watery eyes), she was worse on Friday. Yesterday the mucous started getting thicker and more yellow. Today it is really thick and she is coughing, but she doesn't have a fever. DD has never had mucous this thick, so I wasn't sure if this was a sign of a sinus infection? What do you think, just a bad cold that we have to ride out, or should I have the doctor take a look?
imageimage

Re: Would you bring your LO to the after hours clinic?

• Options
    I tend to be much more lax about this sort of thing than most on thebump, but I'd wait it out. We've had plenty of yellow runny noses - including DS having one right now - and never has it been a sinus infection. It's always been just a cold.
  • Options

imagecarlab44:
    I tend to be much more lax about this sort of thing than most on thebump, but I'd wait it out. We've had plenty of yellow runny noses - including DS having one right now - and never has it been a sinus infection. It's always been just a cold.

Ditto.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    image+diana82+:

imagecarlab44:

Ditto.

Me too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I am really hoping she is better by tomorrow morning so she doesn't miss her Halloween party at school!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"