Toddlers: 24 Months+

My baby is 2 today, and I am an emotional wreck!

New here, I officially have a 24+month child. His name is Noah and he is the love of our lives. We are also currently expecting another little boy, due Feb. 7th! Any advice you can give me on venturing into the third year would be great! I cannot stop crying and hope I knock this off before I embarrass my husband at Noah's party tomorrow. Tee hee. :) It truly is the saddest happy!

Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
BFP 2/25/09
HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
DS Born October 30, 2009
BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
DS Born January 20, 2012
BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

Re: My baby is 2 today, and I am an emotional wreck!

• I'm horrible about them having birthdays too. I can't help but think every time "and there's another year closer to them moving out" Sad I don't have any words of wisdom. 2 can be a difficult year, but they learn so much that it's an awesome one too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just blame the pregnancy hormones. :)

Mine will be 3 tomorrow and I must say, this past year hasn't been nearly as bad as "the terrible 2s" suggests. They keep you on your toes at this age. You have to stay one step ahead of them mentally. One day they'll look at you with a blank stare like they don't understand anything you're saying and the next they spout logic at you. Tantrums aside (ignoring them worked out well for us), it really was a fun year for us.

• Loading the player...
  • I have been very emotional when DS turns another year older. Watch out for DD's bday. She's our last babe and Ill be a wreck too! Hugs Mama!
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"