Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

So is the LeapPad the "it" toy this Christmas?

What other cool new toys have you heard about for the holidays? 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers,Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: So is the LeapPad the "it" toy this Christmas?

• Options
    imagefredalina:

My coworker has 6 year old triplets, and his wife was all over him to buy the Angry Birds pillow/stuffed animal things because she heard they were the hot commodity this year.  Which is pretty surprising lol.

My husband thinks it will be the LeapPad and wants to buy one today.

I don't think the wife is off base. Angry Birds are hot. They even have a "board" game out. Our LOs are too young for the strategy of it, but I think they'd get a big kick out of building structures and shooting birds at them. 

Now you're making me want to check out this LeapPad. I was going for the MobiGo, which I'm only slightly worried about being able to get if I don't buy it now. 

• Options
    imagefredalina:
    imagess+el:
    imagefredalina:

My coworker has 6 year old triplets, and his wife was all over him to buy the Angry Birds pillow/stuffed animal things because she heard they were the hot commodity this year.  Which is pretty surprising lol.

My husband thinks it will be the LeapPad and wants to buy one today.

I don't think the wife is off base. Angry Birds are hot. They even have a "board" game out. Our LOs are too young for the strategy of it, but I think they'd get a big kick out of building structures and shooting birds at them. 

Now you're making me want to check out this LeapPad. I was going for the MobiGo, which I'm only slightly worried about being able to get if I don't buy it now. 

I know they're hot but pillows?  LOL I guess I'm just old.

The board game looks awesome actually!

I know exactly what you mean, but I figure it's not any crazier than Pillow Pets. I was anti-Pillow Pet until I saw they now have Tow Mater. My kid doesn't even know what they are and now I might be the one who falls and gets him one. Stick out tongue

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Never heard of the LeapPad! (I live in a box...) DS would love that haha but I don't know I always said I didn't want to get him too many electronic toys. But he loves DH's iPhone which he gets to play with as a special treat, and he knows how to play a bunch of little apps on it etc (but also seems to know how to get into the texting function and text random "asldjflaksiowuer" stuff to DS's friends....). *sigh* $100 that's a bit steep.... and DS is only 2 and 2 mo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I bought the Angry Birds "board" game for my 3yr old because he loves to "kill da piggies" on DH's phone (great time waster when at the doctor!). Obviously he doesn't get the strategy and I'm not teaching it to him, but he loves to shoot the birds at the pigs!
  • Options
    I really hope this is the "It" toy this year. I already bought DD her's and I opened it to set it up. That way on Christmas morning she can just start playing with it right away.
    image image
  • Options
    IS this age appropriate for my 2 1/2 almost 3 in April LO? It says 4-9 but I never go by that. She does love her daddy's iPhone and angry birds!! hahaha
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

CafeMom Tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"