Preemies

**lilstar***

Sorry not to have emailed you! It's been a whirlwind since the boards because Henry came home earlier than expected. Now I rarely have a hand to type because I'm either nursing or holding him. Things are good overall except I wish his weight gain would pick up. I'm going to meet with a LC next week for some pointers. How are you guys doing?
BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.

Re: **lilstar***

• No worries!  Totally understand where you are coming from..my LO wants me to hold him and walk around the house all the time so he can look around with his brand new (shaky) head control...the only time I have to myself is at night after I put him to bed... coming home earlier than expected is awesome!  Congrats!  Will you be going back to work soon?  My plan is to work part time, but I have yet to work out all the details like call and stuff...also nervous about leaving LO with bottles of BM, he has now gotten too used to EBF...he makes the weirdest faces when I give him his 1 bottle a day...he won't take it if there's no poly vi sol in it or its not the correct temp...funny child...Hope everything goes well with the LC appt...those women really know their stuff...
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"