Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

SIL is pregnant

and after calculating when my due date would have been it would have been a few days apart, both end of May babies.

This is going to be a long hard road to recover from because when I see her I will be reminded each time of my lost little one.  When I think of her being pregnant I think of my lo.

WOW! this is way to emotional and I don't know how I am going to make it emotionally. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                             Breanna, Ellie and 
                             our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: SIL is pregnant

• So sorry. Thinking of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Big hugs to you. My younger sister is pregnant with her first child....and the due date is exactly one month after what mine would have been. While I am happy for her, and want her to have a healthy pregnancy, I find that I can barely look at her.....I am sure that your experience with your SIL is similar.

It will be a hard road, but please know that you are not alone if you need to vent.

Edit: wording

• Loading the player...
  • a girl I work with has an EDD one day after mine, so I know what you mean. I am so happy for her but it will be so hard to watch her grow and then see her LO knowing mine should be the same age and doing all the same things.
  • Thank you for your replies it helps a little to know I am not the only one who has these feelings.  I too am excited for her she has wanted another for over 3 years and her DH kept saying no.  SO for her this is exciting.  

I just will have a hard time at family gatherings and her getting all this pregnancy attention (which is always good for the mother) but it will hurt no matter what. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry. ((hugs)) 

My brother and SIL announced they were going to start ttc the week before we found out about our missed miscarriage. I am terrified of her announcing that she's pg soon. 

• Aww, I'm so sorry hun.  One of my best friends was due 2 weeks before me and is still very much PG.  I too will be reminded every time I look at her.  It just sucks :( On top of that, my sister had a baby girl 2 days after my MC.  On one hand I was SO HAPPY to hold my precious new niece, but on the other hand I longed for the baby I'll never get a chance to hold.

{{{hugs}}} to you! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• I am so sorry.  That would be so difficult to have a physical reminder of your loss.  I know we all pictured our futures when we found out we were pregnant and it will take time to stop picturing what could have been, and that will probably be especially difficult for you.  I hope with time we all can stop picturing how we hoped things would have been and accept the way things are, but I know it wont be easy.  (((Hugs)))
  • I'm so sorry... You're in my thoughts ((hugs))
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
    "Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
    IVF Round 1:
    3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
    *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"