TTC after 35
Options

I am getting a 3 day transfer tomorrow

I am pretty upset to be honest. I tried to get information out of the nurse, but I did not get any. I only know that I still have 6 embryos, but they must be pretty sh!tty since if they were better looking, I would be looking at a 5 day transfer. To make matters worse, I have been stressed out and fighting with MH, so he is MIA and I don't have a shoulder to cry on.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

Re: I am getting a 3 day transfer tomorrow

• Options

Oh no!  Well I am sending you lots of positive prayers and thoughts that your embies are super happy in their new home and stay for 9 months.  :-)

Good luck!!

I am so sorry about the hubby situation.  Their timing for this stuff can be awful! Confused

• Options
    Fingers crossed for you.  3dt doesn't mean those embies can't stick!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good Luck and sending good embie dust!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you.  I hope the embies are nice and strong, and are ready to settle in.  Do you know how many you are going to transfer?
  • Options
    Sweetie, a 3rd does not mean they are shitty. When you don't have limit of embies to begin with, it just does not make sense to wait to grow them out. As the recipient of shitty embies twice, you won't know the grading until the day of the transfer. Plus, sometimes beautiful embies don't take and crappy ones do. Take a deep breath. It is out of your hands.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options

Thank you for sane words of encouragement and advice everyone, especially Mrs.McIrish. I feel like such a hormonal crazy lunatic right now, and it has frankly taken me by surprise. I am in a much better place right now, and have patched things up with DH. He is making me dinner and we are enjoying a calm night in.

Breathing, breathing, breathing...

I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow, I promise that the crazy lady has been put to bed now, and I am not letting her out again. Well, at least not for a few more days... 

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options

I'm glad you and your DH made up and that he's taking care of you.

It's so easy to go in your mind to the worst case scenario, but you really don't know. It could be that several are looking clearly stellar and they want the best possible environment for them. 

Good luck tomorrow! 

• Options
    Lots of women have success after a 3dt and I hope that you are one of them.  Grow embries grow!!!  Good luck.....will be thinking of you today and looking for your update when I get home from workSmile
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"