Preemies

Bedrest hopefully is not equal to a preemie

This is my 2nd pregnancy, and I have been dreading week 13. Last pregnancy, I had extreme gushing blood and cramping/contracting and passing of blood clots from wks 13-14 and found out my uterus was bicornuate. I was on bedrest basically the rest of my pregnancy. I had DD at 28 wks due to pre-e. So here I am, bleeding and cramping/contracting yet again. I will be 13 weeks on Sunday. My issues took a different course this time. I felt a little funny in my tummy thurs afternoon/last night and then fri morning the pain started and cramping became bad. On Tues I had an u/s and they saw a SCH 2 cm and it has since doubled in size twice. I wasn't bleeding yest morning and went to the dr. As soon as I got home. the gushing blood came to visit. I had to go to the e.r. and stay overnight. I'm now on strict bedrest until it subsides, which isn't easy with a LO at home. I wasn't surprised this is happening again and at the same time, but just so disappointed. I was really positive about this pregnancy and that it wouldnt take the same route as the last. I have been doing progesterone suppositories nightly and thought it would help. This just really sucks. Hoping the rest of my pregnancy goes well and reaches full term. Thanks for reading, if you have.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest blog: www.thesmoreslife.blogspot.com

Re: Bedrest hopefully is not equal to a preemie

• So sorry you are going thru this again. Big hugs.
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I'm sorry :(

Hang in there and we are here if you need us. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That is rough.  I hope things settle down soon.  Come back any time! 
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• ((((HUGS))))) Many, many prayers!
    Twin boys born too early at 17w4d and 18w2d in February 2010
    Transabdominal cerclage placed September 2010
    DS born at 35w1d in February 2011
    Twin girls born at exactly 36w in February 2013
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My heart is with you, mama.  My pregnancies went down the toilet around the same time, too.  I am sending prayers your way...hoping that you don't have to deal with so many bumps this go around.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh I am so sorry to hear you are going through this! I don't have much advice but I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts. You are a strong woman to go through this twice!
  • I'm so sorry.  Lots of T&P.  (hugs))))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"