Blended Families

Vent: BM drama

So...this weekend is our weekend with SS.  SS was invited to a classmates birthday party.  DH and I took SS to the party.  BM....SHOWED....UP.  Of course she was dressed like a h00ker.  Spandex pants, tight sweater too short to cover up her cheeks, and h00ker boots.  This party, was at a church.  SS was already playing with all of the kids when she went over, picked him up and carried him around on her hip. HE IS 6!  She squatted next to him while he was playing. SS eventually strayed from the group and started playing by himself. He didnt want to participate in cake, or any of the games at the party.  DH asked to speak with BM outside to question why she was even there. She refused to speak with DH.  BM only knows of the child from school.  She took pictures of the party, served cake and ice cream and tried to take over the present opening until the childs mother stepped in and told BM she could handle it.  It was the weirdest situation ever.

SS has been invited to several classmates parties on BMs weekend, it never even crossed our minds to show up. WHO DOES THAT?  There are obvious times that both parents will be at an event, sports, school events, the shared childs birthday party.  She is 35 yrs old...and obviously has nothing better to do with her time on a Saturday then invade a 7yr olds birthday party.

ok Vent over, back to building legos with my buddy :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vent: BM drama

• I responded to your other post earlier today. Wasn't sure if you looked at it since it was older.
  • I sent you a PM.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Do we have the same BM? That is quite odd behavior. I would have been so embarrassed. I'm so sorry. :-(. Our BM shows up to all events dressed like a hooker. It's So embarrassing. I just die every time. Its usually the shorts up to her crotch and ugg boots w a spaghetti strap shirt that's a child medium. :-/

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • imagekaratechrissy:

Do we have the same BM? That is quite odd behavior. I would have been so embarrassed. I'm so sorry. :-(. Our BM shows up to all events dressed like a hooker. It's So embarrassing. I just die every time. Its usually the shorts up to her crotch and ugg boots w a spaghetti strap shirt that's a child medium. :-/

They MUST be twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"