St. Louis Babies

Best January Baby Shower Locations in STL?

Hi-

anyone have a good recommendation for a place to have my shower in St. Louis in January? Something not tooooo expensive but still nice. 

Re: Best January Baby Shower Locations in STL?

• Someone threw a surprise baby shower luncheon for me at Seven Gables Inn in Clayton while I was pregnant. I'm not sure of the cost, but it was absolutely JUST the perfect location. You should look into it! My shower had about 20 guests at it, but could have fit 5-10 more. I'm not sure if they have other rooms or not for a bigger shower. 
  • We were going to have mine at the Fountain on Locust but decided to have it at my house instead. I couldn't let my girlfriend spend the money. She bought me my pack and play instead. I really loved having it at my house. We didn't have to load up gifts in the bad weather and get them home and unload. Also it was incentive to do some deep cleaning before DS arrived. We also thought it was nice that guests could see the nursery.

Another location I love is Bevo Mill. They have a round room called the Mill room that is gorgeous. I am not sure how much or if they still do showers but they used to.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"