Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Really New England? A Nor'easter?

I know it will be baby's first snow and all, but it's not even Halloween yet!  Plus, this means we definitely WON'T be doing afternoon trick-or-treating tomorrow! (That's when our town does is). 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...

Re: Really New England? A Nor'easter?

• Options
    I feel ya! I am in CT and I know it is New England but sometimes the weather is crazy :-)
  • Options
    Ugh, I hear you!  I wanted to take DS to my nephew's football game this afternoon, but it's SO cold.  I'm dreading the snow and praying we don't lose electricity tonight :(
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagexoxpipahxox:
    Ugh, I hear you!  I wanted to take DS to my nephew's football game this afternoon, but it's SO cold.  I'm dreading the snow and praying we don't lose electricity tonight :(

Me too! Am in CT and hope not to lose power! I want to enjoy Fall more before we barge into Winter!!

• Options
    I'm not worried, although everyone around me is making a big deal about it. It happens every year, I've gotten used to unpredictable weather. I honestly feel we got spoiled through the fall, so some colder weather is due.
  • Options
    Ugh, I need to move to a warmer climate!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    We still have our AC in. Might want to get on that... I'm more concerned that I have nothing to wear because last winter I didn't buy new clothes! Time to go shopping!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm really hoping we don't lose power... I'm so worried about my small freezer stash that I have been trying to build for months. 

We didn't lose it during the Hurricane so I feel like we are due... Ugh!

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just lost a tree... it snapped in half and is in the middle of the street!  For some reason, DH thought he'd be able to drag it out of the street and as he was pulling unsuccessfully, another bough fell and almost hit him.  The town has to come remove it... I hate snow!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    We live in a Boston suburb as well. We had a yard sale today. I know. Crazy. It was freaking freezing! We couldn't postpone it. Our entranceway was full of crap to sell, and I couldn't look at it another minute. We had LO bundled up like the abominable snowman. Now we are all in comfy PJs hanging out inside for the day. Much better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"