Secondary IF

Taking a step ahead

I know I have not been on much.  I am not sure where I am will all of this IF crap.

I do know that I am super excited to read The Infertility Cure. Thanks for the recommendation!!

I picked it up from the library today and made an appointment for my first acupuncture appointment for next Friday.  I told the therapist (is that what they care called?) that I have a copy of the book and she said that is one of the books that she recommends to her patients. I feel am feeling positive and hope that I continue to feel this way!

I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Taking a step ahead

• Glad to hear from you, and glad you like the book!  Let us know how your appointment goes!

I'm also sorry about your recent loss.  (HUGS)

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • I'm glad you are moving along.  Lots of luck to you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • This book is giving me a lot of hope, too. You are going to LOVE acupuncture. It is really relaxing. Make sure you go with an open/relaxed mind. It really works if you let it wash over you and don't fight it. I go into a trance whenever I do it. It's almost like meditation. Good luck! Keep us updated on your appt!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"