OK, sweater dresses

this

or this

or this

or this

or this

or this

ETA: hit post too soon.

What other stores have good sweater dresses? Loft? Anywhere else?

Dear Bump: You suck.

Re: OK, sweater dresses

• I like the third one!

• Fever dress!  (I think it's the next to last one.)

Loft does have cute sweater dresses, at least they did last week.

• Loading the player...
  • P.S. Old Navy, Gap and BR have some and word on the street is that you can save 40% today if you have their credit card.
  • I like the third one.  I bought a super cute sweater dress at Ross for $8.
  • the 4th is cute
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the 2nd and the 6th so I guess they are all cute!
    Our Christmas Eve baby>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers>
  • I have a detailled reply, since you linked so many!

I like the shape of #1  - not in love with the pattern, personally think i'd like solid better.

#2 - like

#3 - don't like (plus, all the reviews are bad)

#4 - Like this one - but is the metaillic dark red going to go with everyone else?  will it make too "ruddy" of a color palette? I'd assume you'd probably need to replace the belt too - belts that come with things are often so cheap! 

#5 - don't like - too clingy

#5 - like a lot (but more like a long sweater than dress - which maybe is fine!)

Everything at Loft is 40% through Saturday.  Saw a couple cute ones there (although the colors aren't too exciting for a lot of them!)

I don't see anything better than what you've got here at BR, Gap, ON ior Nordstrom  (everyone wants to only make sweater dresses in brown, camel, grey and black!)

Photo by Melissa Glynn
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I like the 4th one!
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I like the 4th one, but I agree with the pp that you might have to buy a different belt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I LOVE the "Fever Dress, Three Quarter Sleeve Sweater Dress"

It has a great shape, open defining neck and looks fitted without being clingy. The length is a little more forgiving too. In case you should ever have the need to not just stand up looking pretty but need to bed down/over to care for small children.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"