Secondary IF

Appointment results- love my RE!

OMG I love my RE, this man gave me 2 boxes of repronex. That's 10 vials that he paid for to gave to me. He said "I'm not here just for the money"

So I went in today and while I was waiting I was talkingnt the nurse who informed me my favorite receptionist retired. I'm sad but atleast she is happy, right?

I was asking RE about this cycle and he is pulling out all stops as I am a poor responder. I told him I have bravelle and he said he prefers to add repronex to the bravelle in my case. This is why he decided to give me the repronex. 

So as of how I call on cd1, have a cd3 baseline and will be on metformin +5mg femara +300ius bravelle +75ius repronex. Wholey crap that is as  much as some IVFs, but I am a poor responder and I trust my RE. So just waiting for  af and then we begin... I'm excited

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Appointment results- love my RE!

• That's great news! It's so nice when you can find a doctor that is really in it for the results. I'm so glad you are in good hands. Hopefully, this is all you need! Good luck!!!!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Wooohooo!  That is awesome lovey!  You deserve nothing less than the best!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • Loading the player...
  • That is awesome!!! I will always go with whatever gives you the best odds and it sounds like he is on that same page!! Good luck!!!
    IUI #5 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI 10/15 = BFP

Beta #1 27 (13 dpo) Beta #2 143 (16 dpo) Beta #3 436 (19 dpo) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Woo hoo!  That is awesome to hear that your RE gave you some meds.  I'm rooting for you and praying this is your cycle.  Wishing you the best of luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • imagehope4us:
    Woo hoo!  That is awesome to hear that your RE gave you some meds.  I'm rooting for you and praying this is your cycle.  Wishing you the best of luck!

Thank you sweety! 

Look at your little K! She looks so sweet and peaceful, so cute.

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • That is awesome news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for having a plan in place. I can't believe your doc gave you those meds...that is amazing and you are truly lucky. Keeping my fingers crossed and saying my prayers. When do you expect CD1 to arrive?? AH! I am so excited for you!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Great news! I am glad you have an awesome RE.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsTeejer:
    When do you expect CD1 to arrive?? AH! I am so excited for you!!

I'm not sure.. last time AF came 3 days after last provera pill but it has been known to take over 2 weeks in the past. I am hoping for only 3 days! Thanks for being excited for me, I am pretty excited too!!

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • I am so glad that things went well and that you really like your RE.  It is also AWESOME that he gave you meds....Good luck with this cycle :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome news!  Awesome RE!  I love a good Doctor... <3
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • so awesome to have a doctor that is so supportive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"