TTC after 35
Options

No chance of BFP this month....how to make AF come early?

This was a "missed" month.  We didn't BD for 3 days before AND 3 days after O (total of 6 days!!), so I feel there's pretty much no chance for a BFP this month.  

I'm ready for this cycle to be over.  Is there a way to make AF come early?   I have red raspberry leaf tea - would that help?  I've also stopped taking my B6 (to lengthen my LP) and b-complex. 

sigh.

EDD = Nov 22, 2012....Thanksgiving Day!!

FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family image

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy due date

Re: No chance of BFP this month....how to make AF come early?

• Options

First off, you are not 'out' until you have your period. While your timing might not have been ideal, you didn't say that you didn?t have any sex during any time of your fertility window.

As for trying to get your period to come sooner; I would suggest no. Anything powerful enough to mess with your hormone levels is not something you want.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesweetgotham:

As for trying to get your period to come sooner; I would suggest no. Anything powerful enough to mess with your hormone levels is not something you want.

Totally agree with this.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, I did say: "we didn't BD for 3 days before AND 3 days after O (total of 6 days!!)," so basically we didn't have any sex at all during my fertile window.  So, since there was no sex at all during my fertile window, and therefore no spermies to meet the egg, it's pretty unlikely this was a successful month. 

You're right, I probably should just let nature run her course - it's just hard to be patient. :)

Thanks!

EDD = Nov 22, 2012....Thanksgiving Day!!

FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family image

BabyFruit Ticker

pregnancy due date

• Options

You left it open to interpretation that you had sex on the estimated day of ovulation (otherwise, what it the point of saying how many days before and after?). If you didn't have sex during your FW, just say so. It's much clearer that way.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think you can do anything, but you can enjoy the time without obsessing. Plus there's alcohol if you drink, sushi, high impact exercise, soft cheese and plenty of other fun things you can do without guilt!
  • Options

Ugh. I hear you.

I got an LH surge this afternoon on the OPK. So, I'll probably ovulate in a day and a half or so. Too bad my husband left this morning for a vacation to hang out with his brother and won't be back until Wednesday. Sure, I guess swimmers from last night's BD might stick around long enough, I'm not holding my breath.

Married 4/12/08 DS born 11/17/2009 via c-section at 39 weeks. 11/12/2011 BFP #2!! m/c 7w5d. 2/28/2012 BFP #3 Beta #1-12dpo = 18; Beta #2-16dpo = 185; Beta #3-18dpo = 505. EDD 11/10/2012. Ectopic discovered at 5w4d. D&C followed by methotrexate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"