May 2012 Moms

Official Introduction!

Hello, ladies!  I figured I would officially introduce myself to the May 2012 mommies here and stop lurking.  Wink

We found out I was pregnant on September 20th and I was 4w2d, so that puts my due date at May 28, 2012.  So I barely make it into this group, but I figured I'll definitely be early rather than late if I go one way or the other.  

My first set of betas were 500/18 (hcg/prog), two days later 970/12 so I got put on progesterone (grrrr!!!), but my levels went up 4 days later BEFORE I got the prog pills to 9000/25, and finally 18000/25 two days after that.  We heard the heartbeat for the first time last week at 8w3d and it was 182 bpm, so everyone is screaming "GIRL!!!" but we're not sure we wanna find out yet.  

I'm technically considered "high risk" because I have preexisting type 1 diabetes, but so far that hasn't been an issue.  My first A1c when I found out I was pregnant was 5.6% and this week it was 5.5%!

I feel like I'm finally leaving the realm of anxiety that comes with the 1st trimester, but it will always be there a little bit.  Other than that I'm fighting morning sickness pretty bad (dinner last night was crackers and grapes, yum).  So glad to be here! 

Married on August 23, 2008 Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Official Introduction!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"