Secondary IF
Options

Whats the regimen for Estrace to improve uterine lining?

I can't seem to find anything concrete... (my lining was 5.76 mm post-O, and this is one of the things my Dr mentioned).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
IMG_0173.11
Trying for #2 since July 2010
BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!

Re: Whats the regimen for Estrace to improve uterine lining?

• Options
    I only took it right after my (hysto) surgery. I was supposed to take it twice a day, orally in the morning and and vaginally at night.  I was supposed to take it for 21 days and then do a week of progesterone, but it turned out I got AF after 18 days of estrace/estradiol, so that's all I took it for.  My lining was trilayered and 12 at my next u/s on trigger day, so it seemed to do its job.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Is it always given for 21 days? I would be doing an otherwise natural cycle. Expecting AF late next week sometime, and will go in on CD3 for labs & an u/s. When do they normally start the estrogen?

IMG_0173.11
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Mine was totally about repairing my lining post hysteroscopic surgery.  They planned to make a month of it, 21 days of unopposed estrogen and 7 days of progesterone, my body just had other plans.

I do not know about using it for building lining in a normal cycle, I'm sorry.

• Options

I think it is usually used in conjunction with clomid or femara, and starts the day after you finish those meds.  So around CD 8-10.  Then you take it until trigger?  I'm just guessing.

Maybe try posting this on TTTC or IF boards?  I think that's where I have read about it before.

Are you only doing the Estrace? 

• Options
    I've been on it numerous cycles to help build my lining.  I haven't had a specific regimen. I have also used it in conjunction with the Estring and will now be using it with both the Estring and Estrogen Patches.  Good luck!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    imageTwizzle:

I think it is usually used in conjunction with clomid or femara, and starts the day after you finish those meds.  So around CD 8-10.  Then you take it until trigger?  I'm just guessing.

Maybe try posting this on TTTC or IF boards?  I think that's where I have read about it before.

Are you only doing the Estrace? 

Well, my doctor offered me either a monitored cycle or one with clomid (for egg quality) as estradiol (for my lining) then progesterone (for luteal phase support). I know I need to help with my lining & progesterone levels, but I don't know yet of I need the clomid. So I want to ask him when I see him on CD3 about doing his medicated plan without the clomid, and am just curious what days people take the estradiol.
    IMG_0173.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"