Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

tad late, but birth announcement, best site?XP

I put this on the Sept. board too, but just was wondering where you all went for your birth announcements, shutterfly, tinyfeet?, I forgot the other names of the websites....

Which one is the best at the cheapest? Or maybe they have a deal going....

TIA!

Re: tad late, but birth announcement, best site?XP

• Options
    I went to shutterfly because when I had my DD, the hospital gave me a $20 off coupon insude the bag they gave me!
  • Options
    I dont know who the cheapest is but I used tinyfeet and had a great experience.  Announcements looked fantastic, were easy to design and were mailed promptly.  I had them do the addressing and mailing and it was a piece of cake! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We actually used Costco's photo dept.  The announcments were ready the next day, we got 50 for $15 plus four free photo magnet calendars.  If you have a membership I would totally recommend it!
  • Options
    I used Tinyprints and was really happy with them - easy to use website and the cards turned out great. Found a coupon code for free shipping by just googling and they shipped to me in Canada in 5 days!
  • Options

imageGenelee5:
    We actually used Costco's photo dept.  The announcments were ready the next day, we got 50 for $15 plus four free photo magnet calendars.  If you have a membership I would totally recommend it!

this

• Options

We're using Tinyprints because:

1 - used them for his Meet the Baby party and loved the invites.

2 - Fabulous coupon on zulily which makes them pretty cheap.

3 - They send them for you, all you have to do is provide the addresses.  Which makes things SUPER easy for me.

4 - Our photographer designs announcements, but she told us yesterday that for her favorite clients (we used her for our wedding too) she recommends going through tinyprints instead because they have great designs and are cheaper than she is.

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We used einvite.com.  We didn't have photo announcements, though.  But, they came out really great.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Thanks everyone! I'll check out both tinyfeet and Costco!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"