Maryland Babies
Options

Zoo Boo Play Group

After a lot of thought and weather watching.... We have decided that it would probably be best to cancel this for tomorrow.  Hanging out in the rain and possibly snow (!!)...with our children... in Halloween costumes.... is probably not how any of us envisioned our morning.  Boooooo Maryland weather!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Zoo Boo Play Group

• Options
    Sad Maybe next year we could try and do it earlier and get a group rate. That would involve more planning, though. (I realize that 1. I may have just volunteered myself for this and 2. I could have not been so lazy and volunteered to do the Oct. playgroup myself, not that I would have had the foresight or the organizational skills to plan in enough of advance to do a group rate at the zoo...)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

bummer - we will probably still go Sunday then!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, I think we're going to go on Sunday too.
  • Options
    We may go on Sunday, depending on when my sister decides to show up at our house.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I hate having to cancel and I am scheduled to work ALL day Sunday.  I hope you all get a beautiful day and have a lot of fun!!
  • Options
    Sorry ladies... I won't be able to do Sunday. My IL's want to see DD in her Halloween costume and we promised we would come down for lunch on Sunday.

• Options
    I would be down for Sunday!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"