Snarky and T-TTC
Options

I failed

the bar exam.

I mean, considering everything that was going on with me personally and the fact that I had absolutely no help, I'm not surprised.  Not really even upset or sad; I'm just pissed that I have to take it again in February.  That test was a bear, for real.

Oh well, I guess this is an appropriate time to use everyone's favorite phrase - it is what it is.

There goes my book deal about how I passed the bar without studying at all.  Stick out tongue

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I failed

• Options

Sorry you failed but I commend you on your positive outlook!

Good luck in Feb.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    I'm sorry Susan!  That sucks.  Like you said, you had a lot going on in your life; I'm sure most people would've had similar results in your situation.  Fingers crossed that you pass with flying colors in February!!
    Hope you, B, & N are all doing well!!
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That test is hard and you had a lot going on in your life.  I know you will pass it next time.   Do they offer any classes in your area?  I took them and didn't study much outside the classes and managed to pass. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    sucks that you have to go through it again. Hopefully you can get some help with B&N so February is a different result for you!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    (((HUGS))) I'm sorry. Wishing you lots of luck for February!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ((hugs)) Hopefully next time you will have more time to prepare.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm so sorry. My SIL failed twice. The second time she took it, it was in an unheated cow barn and she was 6 months pregnant. You can imagine why it didn't go well.

GL in Feb!

• Options
    I'm sorry that really sucks! Good luck in February!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Boooo. 

Didnt you tell me there was some sort of crazy setup for the exam? Like a butt ton of people?

• Options
    I'm so sorry!  Hopefully you can get more help and things are calmer in your life for February!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"