Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Halo sleepsack ?

Do any of you use the halo sleepsack? 

We thought our DS didn't like being swaddled, but lately I think it is helping him sleep.  We use the Aden & Anais blankets, but for some reason he breaks free, or it ends up near his mouth and I worry he will cover his face with it.

We put him in the Halo sleepsack the other night, but he was very fussy (I think it was actually due to gas though).  So I took him out of the sleepsack to see, and he was very hot.  I put him in it with just a diaper.  Does your LO seem too hot in it? 

Re: Halo sleepsack ?

• Options
    We've used that with the swaddle arms and DD sleeps great. She's usually in a cotton sleeper or just a long sleeve onesie if it's warmer. Her temp seems just right. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love the Halo sleep sack for DD, but I only have her in a cotton sleeper underneath.  She seems to be a comfortable temperature when she wakes up in the morning.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've been dressing LO in a long-sleeve onesie, socks, and a sleepsack for bed.  Works for us!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've got a sweaty little guy over here so we just put him in a onesie under his Halo otherwise we'd end up with a drenched baby after nap time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We use the miracle blanket and swear by it! 

But during the day, I put LO in a sleeveless halo sleepsack over his footie PJ's so he's warmer. 

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
  • Options
    We use the Halo SleepSack Swaddle Me for nightime.  LO is in just a diaper and the sack and doesn't get too hot/too cold.  I love this thing, it is so easy to swaddle especially at night after a feeding when I am barely awake.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Maybe it's just cooler here, but sometimes clothing + sleep sack isn't always warm enough.  Usually around 3 or 4 am I have to add a light blanket semi swaddled around him over the sleep sack.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"