Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hi, I'm new to this board.

I just found out today that my baby stopped growing around 5 weeks, and I would have been in my 7th week. I had to go in the hospital about an hour ago to have a thing put in to dilate everything, and I go for my DNC tomorrow morning.. This has been very hard on me, I know I'm not the only one.. and I'm sorry for us all. This is actually my first miscarriage but 2nd child. I hope as time goes on, it'll be easier to cope. .
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Hi, I'm new to this board.

• I am so sorry for your loss. I had a D&C two weeks ago, and can definitely tell you it is a two steps forward, one back process. I have found this board to be very helpful though and hope you will too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a d&e today (I'm not entirely sure of the difference, but I think they're relatively ythe same thing). So far it's been okay physically, some minor cramping and bleeding. Mostly I'm just emotionally drained. I hope everything goes smoothly fit you tomorrow and I'm very sorry for your loss, I how we can all find support and comfort here. 
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Holy autocorrect.... And for some reason it won't let me edit... Sorry. 
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find this board as supportive as I have. T&P's for you. ((hugs))
  • I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

It's so so sad. I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow. I'm still in the middle of the whole process and don't yet have firm answers about a m/c. This board has been a huge source of support for me and I hope you find that as well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss. That moment with the ultrasound is simply heartbreaking. T&P for you and YH as you go through this. Try to get some rest tonight--we'll be thinking about you tomorrow.
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"