LGBT Parenting
Options

Health & Wellness Check-In

I am not doing anything to take care of myself right now. Not exercising, not getting my fruits & veggies in, not managing my stress. Sad Inspire me, ladies!!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Health & Wellness Check-In

• Options

After a b-day and an anniversary earlier in the week, I am back on the WW bandwagon and have made it into the next "decade" down weight wise - not numbers of pounds lost but out of the 150s.  One thing that helps is only bringing low points foods for lunch.  I can't eat what I don't bring. It is hard when I get home after work - very hungry before dinner.  But a filling dinner helps a lot. 

My goal is to go into the holidays 5# less than my goal weight.

• Options
    I'm still doing Zumba, still loving it.  I haven't lost any weight but I also haven't been weighing myself very often.  I've been eating better and cooking more veggie and vegan meals.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ran my half on minimal training last weekend and it was ok. I'm hoping to PR in my thanksgiving 5k. I kind of think if i lose a few of the 15-25 lbs I always talk about it would happen. Or if I, ell, you know, trained... Wink
  • Options
    Since some of you read my blog and I wrote about it there, I decided to share here as well. I'm doing a juice feast, and it's going really well. I've lost over 30 lbs, two pants sizes (back into some old pants I didn't think I'd wear again and almost donated) and I feel great. It's been challenging at times (mainly the first bit), but now I'm in the groove and plan to keep at it until that changes or I reach my goal. I'm excited about how this has impacted my bmi, but even more so my thoughts about food and activity. This week I've been on a long walk, a couple shorter ones and a loooong (for me) bike ride. We're planning on starting back to the gym next week and I'm looking forward to going to some more yoga (including a hot yoga class) and maybe Zumba.
    Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"