Pregnant after 35

Lonely

Just needed to say how lonely I feel right now.  I work second shift and my DH works days.  I don't get to see him but for maybe 1 day a week.  Miss him soo much.  Sooo lonely here at night after I get home and it's just me and silence.  Just needed to say that.  Maybe I can go to bed now and get some sleep and stop crying.  Thanks for listening!!

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Lonely

• Me too. Since we moved overseas in June, I have been unemployed. DH has been working 10-12 hour days, so when he gets home, it's dinner, we chat for a bit, and then he is falling asleep on me! I feel for him, but I am getting bored just talking to my Dog Confused

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• I work second shift too.  SO works days as well.  It is so hard to make that time especially on weekends when all I really want to do is sleep in.  But nothing ever seems to get done and it is rather frustrating.  I know exactly your thoughts :( 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry sweetie.   I've been unemployed for the past year and DH works long hours and travels a lot, so it's just me and the dog most of the time.  He keeps me company, but he's not much of a conversationalist Stick out tongue  The pregnancy hormones definitely don't help.  Hang in there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I can sort of relate.  My BF is usually home by 4 pm, and I'm not working right now, so I see him a lot, thank goodness!  But I don't know very many people here, the friends I do have here live 1.5 hours away and I NEVER see them, plus all my family and close friends live in other states.  It's been really hard not having anyone around. 

Hang in there!  Left Hug

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies. I think some of it these pregnancy hormones.  They are killing me!!!  I wish I had a dog to talk to, but landlord doesn't allow pets.  Hope today is better.  Dreary day.  DH is home, and I'm off but will be gone most of the afternoon because of appts.  ARRRGGGG!!! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Before you know it you'll have a LO in your house and you'll be wishing for some peace and quiet!  Anyway, I am sorry you feel lonely.  Enjoy your day today with DH.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"