May 2011 Moms
Options

Any other BF moms starving all the time?

I am always hungry! My husband thinks it is funny that I am always snacking. I am always craving something sweet and finish off a cart of ice cream every 4-5 days! I am about 10lbs below PP but I am afraid it is all going to catch up with me soon.
DS1 5/15/11
DS2 12/20/12

Re: Any other BF moms starving all the time?

• Options
    I am right there with you! I am always starving.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh yea! Matter of fact, I am eating the oreo parfait from wendy's because I was craving something sweet and quick. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm always rummaging around in the kitchen for snacks.

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Always hungry, always craving sweets. It's not too different from the pre-pregnancy me, but at least I have a good excuse now. ;)
  • Options
    Yes.  I feel like my whole day revolves around eating.  I can eat a whole meal and feel hungry again 20 minutes later.  I hate it!

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yep and I'm always thinking about food. Yesterday I didn't have anything sweet all day at work so on the way home I stopped at a gas station because I couldn't take it anymore. I bought s bag of peanut mnm's....a snickers bar.....and a nestle crunch bar. Lol. I swear I didn't eat all of them in one sitting lol. I gave one to my daughter at home and my husband had another. I just had to fulfill that urge.

Oh and I um took home a plastic coffee cup while I was at the gas station so I could take a pregnancy test at home. I was worried with the cravings, frequent urination, increased libido, etc that something was going on. Thankfully it was negative and I realized how much I don't want to be pregnant again so soon if ever.

• Options
    I'm constantly eating. I've actually gained about 5lbs after the initial pp weight loss! My body WANTS FOOD ALL THE TIME.
    imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yes!! I do have "normal days" but I have a lot more days that I want to eat everything in sight. I've been out-eating DH a lot lately. I feel like a piggy, but I'm not gaining weight so I guess it's ok. I just hope it slacks off when I stop BFing or else I'll blow up! Oh..and the BFing cravings are as bad, or worse, than the pregnancy cravings!

• Options

I'm trying to diet right now (a fairly strict diet from my trainer that involves a smoothie for breakfast, fruit for a snack, 3oz of meat, veggies and a whole grain for lunch, a yogurt and 15 almonds as snack, and 3 oz of meat, veggies and a whole grain for supper, then 100 calories of anything as my last snack) and I find myself starving- last night I caved and ate 2oz of cheese while I was trying to get LO to bed.

I think part of my hunger is from domperidone-  I just ate my snack and am already thinking about lunch. . . .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"