Blended Families

WWYD re pictures

So a few weeks ago we took family pictures, and I had told BM#2 that I would send her some of the pictures of SD.  I only wanted to send her pictures of SD, or even SD with the other kids, but not the full on family pictures with DH and I in them.

The problem, the photographer put all the pictures on pictage and I am not about to buy pictures to give to bm (they are on the pricey side.. almost $6 for a 4x6).  I thought the photographer was going to give me a disk with the pictures on it, then I could just save and send the ones I want.  Now, i can make certain pictures private, but I also wanted to send the pictage link to our family, with all the photos in it.

I am leaning towards just not sending her anything, what would you do?  Send nothing, or send the link with everything?

Re: WWYD re pictures

• If she wants the pictures, send her the link. It's not like she doesn't know that you exist or were there. She can easily skip over the ones she doesn't want to see. My BM would probably freak, but I say oh well. After 5 years, you know I'm not going anywhere.
  • I agree with PP.  I think, just send her the link to all the pics...there's no harm in it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagewendilea:
    Just send her the link.  I doubt she's going to buy a poster size print of you and DH.

She might, for target practice :)

• Because you already offered to send her pictures after they photo shoot was done I would send her the link.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I would ask the photographer if he would mind setting up another link with pictures of just SD for BM to view. The worst he can say is no. 

• image+j+k+:

I would ask the photographer if he would mind setting up another link with pictures of just SD for BM to view. The worst he can say is no. 

I sent her the link.  Worst that can happen is she has her own little meltdown, but she won't say or do anything crazy to me anymore.  Not since I called her out on her insane behavior last year. 

• $6 for a 4x6 from a pro is super CHEAP.

Either spend the money or give her the link

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • I say send her the link...then again as a BM I'd also let my son have a copy of the family picture in his room if he wanted one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"