Maryland Babies

Know of any MOMMY & ME classes??

Just wondering if anyone knows of some cool mommy and me classes for an infant. (Mine is 5 months). I live in Middle River but anything in Baltimore is good!

Any ideas?

Thanks :) Just want to get him into stuff to be around more people and to stimulate. We are doing mommy and me swimming tonight at Kids First! Excited!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Know of any MOMMY & ME classes??

• Terrific Tots which is located in White Marsh has classes like that. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • gymboree, my gym.

Local rec depattments have classes, libraries, sometimes music classes too.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I know BCPL has classed, I believe once a week, and they are free. If you go to their website and search activities you will find a list of them. We do something similar in Harford Co and really enjoy it. We do classes at Kids First too and love those as well. The only other thing we do is a class at a local independent toy store in Bel Air. That is $5 per class and there is no commitment which is perfect for us!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We're on our 3rd Music Together class and DD loves it.  She's really into music and singing and I always wonder if it's b/c I started her on these classes. I guess I'll never know, but I definitely feel like she's benefited from them a lot. Also, the cds they give you will end being a lifesaver in the car. Or pretty much anywhere. i can't recommend it enough. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"