May 2012 Moms
Options

Looking into the future

Was just lurking on the Nov 2011 birth club board - it was so interesting reading their posts about induction dates, last minute preparations, babies that have already arrived, timing contractions ...

It's crazy to think that our board will be like that come springtime -- woah!

Makes me so thankful for all of you ladies - none of my friends have any kids, and DH and I are both only children, so it's nice to have this community.

Yay May babies!

Now, Nov 3 get here soon so I can have my next appt and hear my bean's hb. :) 

Re: Looking into the future

• Options

It is strange to be thinking that's going to be us in the spring! I love being able to vent and get advice from the ladies on here.  I have one close friend that's been pregnant and my SIL, but SIL tends to be snarky and mean. My mom is great to talk to, but it's nice to read what other's are going through at about the same time I am.

My second appt. is Nov. 7th--which isn't that far away anymore :)

• Options
    Same here!  Most of my friends don't have kids either.  One of my close friends is trying to conceive, so I don't want to bother her with baby talk all the time, because I feel like it will make her feel bad.  So I really rely on all your expertise and advice too! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know what you mean!!!  I often lurk around on other boards and imagine what ours will be like in a few months.  I'm really looking forward to December when many of us will be announcing the sex of our LOs!!!
  • Options

It is definitely hard to imagine that it will be our board that is talking about all that stuff come May!

I am really thankful that so many ladies are willing to share their journey. It is so helpful for me to read all the posts about what different symptoms, emotions, cravings, etc. that you all are going through. It helps me get through my own issues!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"