South Jersey Babies

Elmer/Vineland/Bridgeton OBGYN/hospital reviews

Hi all!  I'm new to these boards (and the bump) and I was looking for recommendations and reviews on female OBGYN's in the Elmer/Vineland or Bridgeton area.  I'm new in the area and would like some honest reviews on doc's and the 2 hospitals closest to me (SJH Elmer and SJH Regional Medical in Vineland.)  I looked at the hospital websites, but personal experiences are always better!  Any help is much appreciated!  Thanks! 

Re: Elmer/Vineland/Bridgeton OBGYN/hospital reviews

• I've been to Elmer for surgeries.  The staff is extremely nice and personal.  After my surgeries they contacted me the next day to check up on me.  I really liked the hospital.  My OB/GYN, Dr. Leisa O'Flynn of Women's Healthcare of Mullica Hill, works out of Elmer and Kennedy in Washington Twp.  I have been to both for surgeries and liked the level of care at both.  So Elmer is definitely one of the possibilities for us.  Good luck in your choice.
    "I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal woman, that's me."~Maya Angelou BabyFruit Ticker
  • I go to Sussannah Walsh, who is part of Armando Russo's group, right near SJH.  I absolutely love her.  The practice is her, Russo and Eric Bonifield.  I rotate seeing all three and all three are VERY conservative in administering meds and VERY liberal in allowing a woman to choose her own birth plan, as necessary.  I asked how aggressive they were with Pitocin and epidurals and they all agreed that the furthest they would go is "suggest" I get an epidural.  As for Pitocin, only if medically necessary--same with C-section.

Their office is very clean and nice (brand new), and the staff is friendly.  I've never had a problem getting an evening appointment after work and all three doctors are very cool.  Dr Walsh surgically removed a cyst as well as endometriosis and the surgery was very successful.  Minimal scarring, short healing time, and Dr. Walsh is really on top of her game.  I couldn't recommend them higher.

• Loading the player...
  • Had my twins and my last LO at Elmer with CNM Patty Madden. I loved it there. Her practice is in transition. Just split from the OB she was working with. New practice is called Osterica Healthcare for Women. Temporarily working out of the DelGiorno Pediatrics office. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"