Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Anyone planning on using swing, bouncer, carseat indefinitely for naps?

dd is almost four weeks and the only way she takes a decent nap right now is if she is in one of the above. i  can even get a long nap from her in the afternoon, otherwises it is little catnaps here and there. with ds i was such a rigid schedule person, in the crib, but right now i just cannot devote all the time to trying to establish that with dd. i would rather have her get her sleep right now, but i see all these posts from people already having baby take all their naps timed in the crib and i feel like i am doing something wrong. anyone else doing what i am doing right now and just let baby sleep best where they can?

Re: Anyone planning on using swing, bouncer, carseat indefinitely for naps?

• Options
    First of all, you're doing nothing wrong! Every child is different! If your DD is more comfortable sleeping in places other than the crib start there. Then, I would suggest slowly transitioning to a crib or bassinet (whatever works best for you). Your DD will tell you when she's ready!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My dd sttn in her crib but she will not nap in it. She naps in her swing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hadley sleeps exclusively in her swing during the day (or her carseat if we are not home) and I can't even imagine trying to do otherwise... she is happy which makes mom happy!
  • Options
    The best places for my LO to sleep are either his bouncer or RNP.  I do try occasionally to lay him flat on his back and the most he'll sleep is 15 minutes.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"