Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Thank you, Baby Einstein activity mat.

You were able to keep the baby entertained for a whole half hour this morning, allowing me to have my coffee and oatmeal in relative peace and quiet. Almost makes up for the 2 hours of sleep I got last night.
July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Thank you, Baby Einstein activity mat.

• Options
    Awesome! Now to just get a little more sleep... :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

2 hours?? Ouch... I'm sorry.

Which BE mat do you have? I have the ocean wonders one and it hasn't wowed me (or DS) much yet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds exactly like my mornings! My LO absolutely LOVES his activity mat. We have the Lamaze space one. It keeps him occupied for a good long half hour, several times a day. It is so cute to watch him kick his little legs, punch his arms and watch the little space monkey! In the meantime I am able to enjoy breakfast and coffee... and lately its been oatmeal because its getting cold!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I totally agree! I have the 'around the world' baby einstein mat and DD LOVES it! It's been my morning life saver
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTeacherVicky:

Which BE mat do you have? I have the ocean wonders one and it hasn't wowed me (or DS) much yet.

That's the one... DS loves to grab that octopus and hold on for dear life!
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Options
    imageHappyAardvark:
    imageTeacherVicky:

You're lucky! DS is not grabbing much yet. All he does on there is get his legs going like crazy and then gets mad.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    imageHappyAardvark:
    imageTeacherVicky:

The other day my lo grabbed onto the ring on the octopus and screamed. She couldn't figure out how to let go. Lol. I agree it's awesome. I've actually put her on her nippy on the mat sometimes and she enjoys it more.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"