Pre-School and Daycare

The mother of all American Girl catalogues...

just arrived at my home today. This thing could compete with the Sunday edition of the New York Times in heft. DD has had zero interest in me since we got home about an hour and a half ago. I can't believe she's still looking at the same catalogue, but if I can get dinner ready AND bump a little, I am not going to complain...
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The mother of all American Girl catalogues...

• I'm surprised ours hasn't arrived yet. DD reads the catalogs like they're books. If she only knew there's one in the garage waiting for Dec. 25!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just laughed seeing this post. My dh just brought the mail home and I said wow, they are really pushing the American Girls dolls. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, DD looked at ours too.  She has picked out a 3rd doll!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I need to see if I can pick up two more. All three of mine were fighting over it! I have convinced the girls that Santa only gives little girls one AG doll. DD2 wanted half the dolls in the magazine (as always) and DD1 has decided she wants the Kaya dress for her Rebecca doll so Rebecca can play dress up. Ugh. I'm totally taking their whole list of wants to my MIL who was complaining that we weren't giving her enough ideas for Christmas and she wants to spend so much more.
  • We just moved so we're not on the mailing list right now, but we got one from a mommy friend who just has boys and DD wants everything in it.  I think she will get a bitty baby this Christmas since she's still all about the baby dolls.  I'm dying to get her Rebecca (my grandmother was a Jewish girl in NYC...), but I think that will wait a couple of years.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Heck, I spent over an hour going through that book with DD :) haha

I had everything Kirsten growing up, and my sister had the Samantha collection.

I am probibly going to just give her mine... I think they actually came down in prices since I was a kid.

• Oh and I really wanted to get the blonde hair blue eyes bitty twins one for my DD and one for my DS but Hubby vetoed it. He plays with the doll stuff with his sister and I am tired of hearing "Brother stole my doll!" It's a boy doll, so why not!?
  • I heard of American doll before but really didn't know much about it...until yesterday.  Now I think I'm in trouble because dd was obsessed with the catalog - she wouldn't put it down.  I even took pictures because it was so funny to me that she just kept looking at the catalog.

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"