TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Got a letter from the "Fat-Phobic" clinic

I really thought it was going to be an apology or something.  (My confession, I never got around to sending my hate mail, all I did was write a bad review on google Embarrassed)  I was not so lucky.  It was a letter telling me the Fat Phobic POS Dr is leaving.  I don't know if he is leaving on his own or not.  I don't really care, I am so happy.  This pushed me to actually write my letter.

Now, for your reading pleasure, my letter.  (tell me what you think!  I haven't printed/mailed it yet, so changes can be made.  The X is the clinic's name)

After receiving a letter stating Dr. O will be leaving X I felt it pertinent to respond. I want to commend this decision, whether it was his or not. After my initial appointment with Dr. O I was convinced to never again seek help/advice from , I made this known to all my family, friends and clients. Knowing Dr. O will no longer be practicing with X gives me a little more incentive to recommend X, as our experience with Dr.  W was exceptional. Dr. O came highly recommended to me. You can imagine my surprise when my appointment with him was not spent talking about fertility, but rather my weight. I am a well educated lady, I am well aware of my weight and the issues it can present with my fertility. I felt when contacting X I would meet with a Doctor who would listen to my concerns and goals while together creating a plan to achieve those goals while also addressing my concerns. I would like to take a moment to comment Dr. W on his bed side manner. My husband went to Dr. W before my appointment with Dr. O. After such a great experience with Dr. W I had nothing but the highest expectations for my appointment. When a couple is to the point of contacting your office, they are facing infertility. To most infertility is just a word, to the rest of us it is nothing short of heart breaking. Sincerely, Rawr
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Got a letter from the "Fat-Phobic" clinic

• I think it's wonderful, RAWR!!  If I were you, I would definitely send it.

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Beautiful!!! {{hugs}}

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Loading the player...
  • Good for you!!!  Definitely send it ~ the way you were treated was inexcusable!
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I think its perfect hun! You should definitely send it and ((HUGS)) again for all the crap "Dr. O" said to you!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
    BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
    BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
    BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
    IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
    IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
    Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
    BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

• I would definitely send the letter. Glad to hear that dr is no longer at the clinic.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• It sounds perfect!

I think I missed your post about Dr W. Embarrassed Are you going with this clinic under W, or seeking a new clinic?

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• imagedamabo80:

It sounds perfect!

I think I missed your post about Dr W. Embarrassed Are you going with this clinic under W, or seeking a new clinic?

Dr. W is the urologist DH saw.  I am still seeking a new clinic, but will probably wait until after the holidays before I move forward.  I might try a different Dr. at the same clinic, I'm just not sure yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Definitely send the letter!  Your voice needs to be heard! *hugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRawr08:
    imagedamabo80:

It sounds perfect!

Dr. W is the urologist DH saw.  I am still seeking a new clinic, but will probably wait until after the holidays before I move forward.  I might try a different Dr. at the same clinic, I'm just not sure yet.

FWIW, I did find vastly different drs within the same RE clinic (my first one). However, at the office closest to me, the Dr who didn't let me ask questions was the only Dr, and I didn't want to add another 30 min drive to go to the main clinic to see the other Dr. So, I switched practices.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• I think it sounds great..I still cannot believe that this Dr. would still even be in practice with being so rude.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"