Attachment Parenting
Options

how do you wear LO and carry your bag?

Just wondering...  I'm struggling with my messenger style bag and Mei Tai or Boba : (

Re: how do you wear LO and carry your bag?

• Options

With a messenger style bag, you could put the bag on first, across your body and then put on the carrier.

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs._F:

With a messenger style bag, you could put the bag on first, across your body and then put on the carrier.

That's a good idea (make sure you can get to your stuff, though!).

I've done it the other way.  Put the baby on, and put the bag over both of us -- you'll probably have to loosen the strap quite a bit, though.  Depending on the size of LO, the strap could go across their back or under their bum.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs._F:

this is a good idea! nobody would steal your bag that way either haha.  

Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Options

If I need the full diaper messenger bag, then I usually have DH with me, and he carries it.  If I am running errands, I take this with me...

https://www.skiphop.com/product/202000.html

It goes on my wrist so I still have both hands.  I keep spare diapers and wipes in the car for reserves since this only holds 2 diapers.  It was given to me as a gift.  I thought it was too small and wouldn't work at first, but it has been a lifesaver.

www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"