Wisconsin Babies
Options

Baby-wearing Moms (Madison)

I get so many weird looks (or maybe intrigued?) when I'm wearing my baby, usually at the grocery store. At the farmers market this summer, it seemed like there were loads of baby-wearers (moms and dads), so where is everyone now? It seems like I'm the only one doing this around here!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mmmm...cake! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby-wearing Moms (Madison)

• Options
    I worked at a wedding in Madison by the Farmers Market and did notice a lot of people "wearing babies" lol. Maybe it's the setting, at a Farmers Market a stroller wouldn't be ideal, at the grocery store it might be easier for people to put their kid in the cart. 
  • Options
    I frequently Moby-shop.  I get a lot of comments...all positive.  I don't see too many other people baby-wearing around Madison.  The other day I saw another woman with a baby in a Moby in Target.  We gave each other a head nod.
    www.minegoes2-11.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's weird...I just moved from Madison and frequently saw baby wearers in grocery story, etc. I used to be one, but my LO is too active to stay put these days. I was on the west side mostly...I wonder if that makes a difference?
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"