Florida Babies

I would like to do newborn/sibling care in South Tampa.

I run an online store and finding that I would like to help someone else out during the daytime and help with newborn/sibling care in my condo or your home in South Tampa. Any ideas? I tried CL but got so many scary people and scams. I do have my live scan and other checks.

How do stay at home moms find a baby/siblings to watch during the hard time we have going on in this world?

A friend of mine in Tampa is also open to the idea, she used to be a teacher so has all her scans and checks.

Also what would you pay for two on one care?

My friends child is in school so she would be able to do one on one care during the day and what would someone pay for that?

Re: I would like to do newborn/sibling care in South Tampa.

• I have a newborn (2.5 weeks old) and I have to go back to work in February, we currently have him signed up for daycare but I am interested in what you think you would charge for weekly care?

• What daycare do you have him signed up for?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We use a stay at home mom in South Tampa, we pay her $185.00 a week for one on one care. My son started at for weeks with her and we love her. We looked at another lady who did two newborns four days a week for $200.00 a child. The daycare centers that we liked were all $175.00 and up for five times a week. But we love the care that we get. She will take the child sick, and we pay her for all holidays. If she has to travel someplace, she won't charge us for that day. But I still pay her because we feel so blessed. We kind of said why pay the daycare the 185.00 for four to one care and always changing hands when we can have home care. We bring the baby to her, she takes him out for walks, in her car, even took him to the doctor for me. We provide all diapers, wipes, formula/breastmilk. She will even come meet me for lunch once a week. Once I saw her hold my son, and feed him, I was hooked. Never called a reference because who would put down a bad one. She showed me her local/fbi checks and she will even keep the little one over night for an extra amount so my wife and I can have date night. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"