New York Babies

Recommended Drs and hospitals for birth

jtgjldjtgjld member
edited July 2021 in New York Babies

I am currently under the care of a reproductive endocrinologist, but will be released from him in 2 weeks.  At that point I have to switch to a regular OBGYN.  I currently have one that I'm not thrilled with and am looking to switch.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Also, if you have suggestions, what hospitals are they affiliated with and which hospitals are best for delivery?

TIA!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Recommended Drs and hospitals for birth

• Where are you looking? Don't really recommend my Obgyn office but loved Vassar Brothers for delivery. The nurses there are FANTASTIC!
  • I'm not sure where you live or how far you are willing to travel but I gave birth at Greenwich Hospital. My OB is Dr. Hung with Putnam Gynecology also in Greenwich, CT.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto what the other girls said.. depends on where you live..... but i loved my doctor and hospital.  Dr. Berck from Mount Kisco Medical Group.  The whole group is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital in Mt. Kisco.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Love my Dr. His name is Jeffrey Katz, he is part of Mount Kisco Medical but only delivers at Putnam Hospital Center.  I too was under the care of an RE and he was fantastic with my care afterward.  HTH!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Not sure where you are located, but I was a patient at Westchester Medical (Dr. Vyskocil was my main doctor) and I loved the group (though they do make you wait forever, they are so on top of everything). We delivered at White Plains Hospital and it was a wonderful experience. Both of our boys were born slightly premature and I can vouch for their doctors, nurses, and NICU - we moved further upstate so I am now going to Mid-Hudson in Rhinebeck with baby #3 and delivering at Northern Dutchess. So far, I've been happy with them too. I was at Sharon OBGYN in the beginning of this pregnancy and ended up switching because I was so unhappy with them - the wait was forever, they didn't seem to care or follow up at all, it was overall just unpleasant to me. 
    Mom to Jake 6/24/08 and Aidan 2/24/11 Baby #3 due 2/29/12 katiedidablog.blogspot.com
  • I had DD at Nyack hospital and had a great experience!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"