Philadelphia Babies

General/Family Doctor recommendations Havertown/Drexel Hill, etc...

Looking to switch doctors. Anyone see any general doctors in Lawrence Park Main Line Health Building?  Or anywhere else nearby that they love?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: General/Family Doctor recommendations Havertown/Drexel Hill, etc...

• I was going to recommend my pedi and then I reread your question.  Sorry I don't see a general doc in the area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We go to Delaware County Family Medicine, it's in the building right across the road from Lawrence Park.  There are 3 drs in the practice, all DOs.  I love their hours, they are open til 8 or 9 almost every night and Saturday hours and it's easy to get a same day appointment.  
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Interesting! I'd like to look into them more, too. Is the staff friendly? Did they seem to accept most insurances? Have you any experience getting treatment for any problem or concern or just norm check ups? I'm curious to hear more :) All DO's are uncommon around these parts, ya know?
    Lori ~ mom to 2 boys, wife, doula, and childbirth educator - www.delcodoula.com
  • We see Dr. Roger Stumacher in the Lawrence Park Health building.  He is part of Nansteel, Silver and Morris which is right in the front door.  The second room on the left.  I love him.  They are really accommodating at the office and have always got us in if we are sick and whatnot.  The Main Line Health Building now has night and weekend Dr's that you can see without an appt.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemom2tatum:
    Interesting! I'd like to look into them more, too. Is the staff friendly? Did they seem to accept most insurances? Have you any experience getting treatment for any problem or concern or just norm check ups? I'm curious to hear more :) All DO's are uncommon around these parts, ya know?

They seem to accept most insurances, I never really asked though. I've gone to them for mostly normal check ups, like colds, strep, etc, but I would also feel comfortable going to them for anything.  The staff is very friendly, they actually used to be located in a basement of a row house in Drexel Hill, so it has a very small office, friendly feel to it even though they've moved up into the "big" building.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"