Who was it that printed their invites at Costco? — The Bump
Austin Babies

Who was it that printed their invites at Costco?

I have my invite, now I need to get it printed.  How do I do that?  Do you send the file online and then pick up?  Or do you go in?  And how long does it take?  Do I need to bring my own paper?  Can I just get that at Paper Source or something?

Re: Who was it that printed their invites at Costco?

• Me.  I printed it as a 5x7 photo, so I submitted the file online to the photo department and scheduled a time for pickup.  They were ready within a few hours.  I did the matte finish because I thought it would look better (and, per yesterday's discussion, I am biased that way).  I found 5x7 envelopes for mailing the invites at Target.
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ah!  Makes sense.  Ok, great!

OMG Y'ALL MY BABY IS GOING TO BE ONE!! 

• Loading the player...
  • image L L CG:

WHOAH.

• image L L CG:

Ah!  Makes sense.  Ok, great!

Doesn't it make you want to Big Smile and Crying at the same time?  Wasn't it just yesterday that she was a tiny newborn?

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image L L CG:

Holy cow!

• image thethomps:
    image L L CG:

Doesn't it make you want to Big Smile and Crying at the same time?  Wasn't it just yesterday that she was a tiny newborn?

Sigh.  Mixed feelings, for sure.  Although I was just telling DH, and he agreed, that every week that goes by we love her more and more.  Every week is the best week of our lives, now.  I love this age! 

• image L L CG:
    image thethomps:
    image L L CG:

Sigh.  Mixed feelings, for sure.  Although I was just telling DH, and he agreed, that every week that goes by we love her more and more.  Every week is the best week of our lives, now.  I love this age! 

And that doesn't stop. The second year is SO MUCH FUN. Big Smile

I figure we moms of girls will continue with this constant improvement until about age 12. 

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • image rssnlvr:
    image L L CG:
    image thethomps:
    image L L CG:

And that doesn't stop. The second year is SO MUCH FUN. Big Smile

I figure we moms of girls will continue with this constant improvement until about age 12. 

Seriously. The last couple of months have been the most fun in my life. If you think it's great now, just wait!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards