North Carolina Babies

Was there a DD??

Wow.... Where did the post go?!? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Was there a DD??

• The unofficial board mod probably deleted it.
  • Me thinks it is time for someone to report this unofficial moderator. I am in shock as to what is going on here.  Oh-and she had my access to the Mod board revoked.

ETA: I've sent a message to the Bump moderator people and reported her behavior.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Agreed.  Ridiculous.  She isn't the board mod and no one was complaining.  This person literally took it upon themselves to make things disappear when they shouldn't.

How is that her place?  And who does she think she is?

Yes, I'm look at you and you know who you are.

• How exactly did this happen?  I am so confused.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This person is a board mod for ANOTHER board but has taken it upon herself to moderate this one as well.

So any posts where things are being sold such as a stroller, pump, clothes, or toys are deleted.

She also enjoys deleting posts where people call her out on this behavior.

• This is total craziness!!!!!!!!   Lightning
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageECUPirate04:

This person is a board mod for ANOTHER board but has taken it upon herself to moderate this one as well.

So any posts where things are being sold such as a stroller, pump, clothes, or toys are deleted.

How long has she been deleting posts? I'm nosy and want to know who it is Smile

• imageLawren:
    imageECUPirate04:

This person is a board mod for ANOTHER board but has taken it upon herself to moderate this one as well.

How long has she been deleting posts? I'm nosy and want to know who it is Smile

It seems like it has been a week or so.  Her name rhymes with PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• It was MrsLee04, she Mods for the mulitples board and decided to do so here. She posted on this board in the post she deleted that it was her so there is no reason not to just tell people.
  • All I am going to say is that you know that if you hadn't gone reporting everyone and asking for posts to be deleted, nothing would have happened, Bump people don't just come over here looking for posts to edit/delete, I read your requests clear as day on the mod board (that you wasted no time having me banned from) and I was in email correspondence personally with Bump Kathleen today. 

The bottom line here is that no one one this board cares if people sell stuff, your "behavior" was uncalled for, chill out.

• imageMrsLee04:
    imagedbertagni:

All I am going to say is that you know that if you hadn't gone reporting everyone and asking for posts to be deleted, nothing would have happened, Bump people don't just come over here looking for posts to edit/delete, I read your requests clear as day on the mod board (that you wasted no time having me banned from) and I was in email correspondence personally with Bump Kathleen today. 

The bottom line here is that no one one this board cares if people sell stuff, your "behavior" was uncalled for, chill out.

Well, if you hadn't blown the original issue out of proportion, then BK wouldn't have been over here reading/deleting things and posting.  I didn't "have you" banned from anything, again you seem to forget how little power mods have.  If you were banned, BK did it.  You did advertise in the post she read that you still had the access, and she obviously read that post. 

Nothing I did was uncalled for, it was fully in line with bump TOS.  If you don't like their rules, take it up with them.

MrsLee, please just give up your whole "they just came over and saw this" act. I was in email contact today with Bump Kathleen and as for your "BK read that you still had access" line...well...this was in the email she sent me, I'd be happy to post the whole thing, or forward it to you:

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for contacting me about this. I actually removed your moderator abilities earlier because I was informed that you still had them despite no longer being a mod. 

Who would have informed her? I am not posting any further on this matter, my email correspondence today speaks for itself.

• imageMrsLee04:
    imagedbertagni:

Me thinks it is time for someone to report this unofficial moderator. I am in shock as to what is going on here.  Oh-and she had my access to the Mod board revoked.

ETA: I've sent a message to the Bump moderator people and reported her behavior.

My "behavior?"  Um, ok.  Confused

My "behavior" was perfectly fine, as BK noted in her post.  And as a former mod you should know I did nothing against any rules or TOS.  So I edit/report one post and this is some kind of crazy behavior?!?!   And again, I didn't delete the post, again as a former mod you should know we don't have that power. 

power ::snickers::

Sorry Mrs. Lee, I don't know who you are as I don't post that often over here but clearly you are taking your duties as a mod a little overboard on a board that you don't even moderate.  Even though technically according to BK you CAN moderate over here, I mean really it's unnecessary.  I see way worse things happening on the national boards that you could be reporting besides shaking up a great community that works. 

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMrsLee04:
    imageMelBee12:

Sorry Mrs. Lee, I don't know who you are as I don't post that often over here but clearly you are taking your duties as a mod a little overboard on a board that you don't even moderate.  Even though technically according to BK you CAN moderate over here, I mean really it's unnecessary.  I see way worse things happening on the national boards that you could be reporting besides shaking up a great community that works. 

Well, I think it's silly that anyone is defining me editing/reporting one post as "overboard" and "shaking" things up.  I'm not asking anyone to like it.  But to continue to bash me for it, like I've made some grave error?  Nah, sorry. 

Except you have and deserve to be bashed for it because you still don't see that what you did was wrong.

• To correct you, it was definitely more than one post, which you have previously admitted yourself.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• imageMrsLee04:
    imageMelBee12:

Well, I think it's silly that anyone is defining me editing/reporting one post as "overboard" and "shaking" things up.  I'm not asking anyone to like it.  But to continue to bash me for it, like I've made some grave error?  Nah, sorry. 

Who's bashing?  I just think you are taking the whole thing a little too seriously.  It's great that you are doing your job but I think the course of action is what's being argued here.  Was it one or two posts?  Should you have reported the posts first and let the Bump take care of it rather than just flat out deleting text?  What happened to a warning?  Clearly, the post made by the newbie deserved a warning/explanation before she had to ask where it went...even the one from mrsg deserved an explanation and friendly reminder of the rules if they were going to be enforced.  The whole thing just seemed a little harsh..even your response to me.  Your whole defense is backed by the notion that you had the power to do it, so therefore you are right and that's that.  It doesn't work like that.  I don't think it's right that you randomly decide to moderate selective posts.  As a board that never sees a mod and then suddenly sees random posts moderated anonymously and without warning, you can see why the community may become defensive against that.

So yes, I think you went a little overboard and may have possibly abused your "powers" (I don't know, I don't study the mod job manual or the TOS).  Even your defense is a little overboard and angry.  I get that you may feel attacked but it just makes you seem even more unfriendly.  As a representative of the bump and a moderator, I'm not sure that's the impression you really want to be making.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"