March 2012 Moms
Options

Baby Kicks.... What does yours feel like?

Okay, so I think I have been feeling this LO kick and kick, but I have a questions, sometimes when it kicks it literally makes me feel like something is going to come out of my stomach! It makes me stop what I am doing and reach for my belly. Is this common or what do you think it is?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Kicks.... What does yours feel like?

• Options
    That's so cool that you can feel kicks!  I am still anxiously awaiting the "flutters" everyone talks about.
    BFP 1/18/11 - LAP discovered ectopic and had removal of right tube 2/11/11 * BFP 6/2/11-CP 6/3/11 * BFP 7/1/11 - EDD March 11,2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I still don't think I have felt flutters...but I'm not exactly sure...so lucky :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had three pretty strong kicks, and they are a little shocking.  Usually it's pretty tame.
  • Options

As I type this post, the baby is having a lot of fun moving around.

I've felt "flutters" off and on for the past 4 weeks. It definitely took awhile until I felt 100% sure that is what it was. It felt more like ripples in a pond...

The past week or so they have been more noticeable - like where the rock falls in the water vs the ripples. Not the best analogy but the only thing I can think of to compare it to..

TTC since November 2010
    BFP: March 22, 2011 M/C: April 8, 2011 @ 7 weeks
    BFP: June 29, 2011!!! Crossing my fingers for a sticky baby :)
    LO Born early March 2012 We are so blessed image
  • Options
    Ive been feeling the flutters since around 14 wks which felt like bubbles popping, popcorn poppnig or a muscle twitch-usually around 1 1/2 inches below my button. Just the past few days they are MUCH stronger ones in there as well. Ive been feeling her a ton the last two days!
    Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!
  • Options

Mine currently feel like a karate match is trapped inside my belly.  :o)  Sometimes they kick me instead of each other.  Honestly, I'd much rather have them try to escape out my belly than kick/attack my cervix (worst.feeling.ever.).

Sounds to me like you're feeling regular kicks instead of flutters :o) Congrats!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLesleyjking:
    Ive been feeling the flutters since around 14 wks which felt like bubbles popping, popcorn poppnig or a muscle twitch-usually around 1 1/2 inches below my button. Just the past few days they are MUCH stronger ones in there as well. Ive been feeling her a ton the last two days!

This is exactly how I would describe it. At first I thought I was having a muscle twitch or spasm, but when I told my boss I was feeling a popping sensation in my belly, she told me that was the baby kicking. It was a real "ah-ha" moment for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"