Military Families

Tricare Prime question

My other son had standard so I am not sure how this works. DS is being put on similar alimentum and I know insurance will cover it. I think I ahave to get a pre authorization. I called dr. Yesterday and they said they would start paperwork. Do they send stuff to tricare and then does tricare contact me or what is the next step? TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tricare Prime question

• I've heard of being able to get it from the MTF if the pharmacy has it in their formulary, but I haven't heard of being able to pick it up out in town or anything. I'd call TRICARE directly and see exactly what needs to be done and in what order. I'd assume the doctor fills out the form, submits it to TRICARE, and then you would see online (or get a letter) regarding the referral. But we all know what "assuming" means in the TRICARE world :)
    ~*~ Nikki ~*~ DS born 2/18/08! TTC #2 since 01/2009 11/01 Round #5 Clomid 100 mg, IUI 11/14, at 10dpiui 11/26 Beta:12dpiui 114 11/29 Beta:15dpiui 755 1/9/10 First U/S: TRIPLETS! 6/20/11 And then there were six... http://andbabiesmakesix.wordpress.com/ Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"