August 2011 Moms
Options

Haaaaaapy Friiiiidaaaay!

Good morning! Last time this week I don't get to go back to bed after the 6am feeding :)

Anyone have plans for the weekend? Tomorrow morning my husband is joining us for Storytime at the library and then there is a touch-truck event following. We're taking DS for some good photo ops. After that we are going down to the statehouse to check out a local occupy wall street protest. We'll watch football with some friends too. On Sunday we're going to a Halloween store!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Haaaaaapy Friiiiidaaaay!

• Options
    We're going to the zoo tomorrow to trick or treat. I can't wait to see DD in her tinkerbell costume!! :)
  • Options
    Our weekend plans are up in the air right now because of the rain. DH coaches high school football and is supposed to have a game tonight. If he still does then tomorrow we will be going to visit my BFF who just had her baby 2 weeks ago. If hid game gets rained out tonight then it will most likely be tomorrow so then everythings up in the air.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Today is my birthday! So my mom is taking DS for his 1st overnight visit so DH and I can have a date night. I FINALLY get to eat sushi!!! **soooo excited!!** We're also going out to a club to do some dancing. Tomorrow I go to my mom's to pick up Collin, then it's just sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of the weekend before we have to start all over again Monday morning!

Have a fabulou weekend everybody! Smile

Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Zoo trick or treat sounds fun!

How awesome to have babies so close in ages with your best friend. Mine has 5 & 6 year olds and isn't planning on another for a couple more years. It's fun this way too because there's always a baby around!
  • Options
    imagejennypenny1014:

Today is my birthday! So my mom is taking DS for his 1st overnight visit so DH and I can have a date night. I FINALLY get to eat sushi!!! **soooo excited!!** We're also going out to a club to do some dancing. Tomorrow I go to my mom's to pick up Collin, then it's just sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of the weekend before we have to start all over again Monday morning!

Happy Birthday and yay for sushi!!

I'm so excited that I have social functions this weekend!  My first since moving to VA!  I'm meeting some DC area bumpies on Saturday for lunch and walk, and have a sorority alumni event on Sunday!

• Options

Happy Birthday Jennypenny!

Tonight we're getting groceries.. Whoo! lol.. but I've been meal planning and couponing so it's fun to see how much we save.

I think tomorrow we might take DS to DH's grandparents house for a visit. They haven't gotten to see him in over a month.  It's so much easier to take DS to a visit at someone elses house, instead of ours, so we can leave if he gets fussy.. family tends of stay too long sometimes.

Sunday we are probably just going to relax and watch football.

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imagejennypenny1014:

Happy Birthday!!!

This weekend we are going to spend with Gpa (he just got out of the hosp from a heart attack)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options

This weekend I am leaving DD with DH overnight.....Wish me luck!

DH and I are standing up in a wedding in a few weeks so we are doing the bachelorette thing this weekend....going to see the Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show and then going out after. I am really excited, and I completely trust DH to do an amazing job, but I am sad to be leaving them overnight!

On Sunday we are having a BBQ to celebrate a friend who biked all the way across Canada this last month and a half.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and that we all get some nice weather!! 

• Options
    Happy birthday, Jennypenny!

Michael Jackson Cirque is coming to my town next June. I want to go. Nic_megan, you'll have to let me know how it is!
  • Options

Happy Birthday JennyPenny!

My plans are for DH and I to go to a baptism class so that we can finally schedule LO's baptism, go to my SIL's house to go through 6 mo size hand-me-downs for DD, and the stay home with DD the rest of the weekend and nurse like crazy to try to get my supply back up!

• Options
    we have baptism class tomorrow morning. no idea what else we are doing.
  • Options

Sounds like a good weekend!

Tomorrow we are taking the kids to get their photo taken with their cousin. It's a surprise photo shoot that my in-laws don't know about, and will be their Christmas gift. :)

Right after we have a kid's birthday party to go to, then right after that an evening dinner party to go to. Busy, busy, busy!

Sunday we have another kid's birthday party to go to which requires us all to dress up in Halloween gear. Pics to come!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"