New Jersey Babies

hi risk obgyn near morristown or st. barnabus...

hi ladies...my sister lives in NJ and she is actually pregnant now with twins....she told me these are the two hospitals she would want to be affiliated with ...

she likes the hand holding type of doc who has great bedside manner...male or female....any recs would be great....thx so much!!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: hi risk obgyn near morristown or st. barnabus...

• Richard Fain in Livingston (St. Barnabas).  Fabulous bedside manner, extremely compassionate and intelligent.  Has overseen literally hundreds of sets of twins over almost 40 years.  Kind of an institution at St. Barnabas - I was referred to him by their nurses. 
    D (34), J (37) and T3 (ages 2, 2 and brand new)
    Nov '10: IVF#1: BFP! Girl. Missed m/c at 14 weeks. Devastated
    Apr '11: IVF#2: BFP! Twin Girls born on Dec 3, 2011 at 31w5d! One month in NICU.
    Oct '13: IVF#3: BFP! Girl born Jun 19, 2014 at 38w3d!
  • I would recommend her also to see Maternal Fetal Medicine as well, morristown MFM office is wonderful. They monitored in addition to my regular OB.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Shah (female) at Morristown Maternal Fetal Medicine. I saw her for my pre-conception visit and several subsequent appointments. I'm now pregnant and can't wait to see her again. She is remarkably warm and caring.. and has completely held my hand! :) Her nurse is names Jo and that's who you would speak to ..to set up an appointment. :)
    Baby Slings at Nurtured Family Full time Photographer: weddings + babies. Married the love of my life in May of 2010. D/C BC. Had Intracerebral hemorrhagic stroke in June of 2010. Blessed with Pregnancy October 2011. :)
  • I am seeing Dr. Warren and Dr. Miller at St. Barnabas in the Maternal Fetal Medicine Dept.  They are great and really walk you through everything!
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"