Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Mommys daycare trial run... not going as well as planned

I thought I was in desperate need of daycare, at least one day a week. I'm not so sure about that now... I bad my first day today and I'm having second thoughts after only a half hour! I should enjoy my day but I feel so bad leaving her and its only for 4 hours! How do you mommys do it?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mommys daycare trial run... not going as well as planned

• Options
    Putting DS1 in DC was a very hard decision for us to make.  A year later and we both agree that it's one of the best decisions we made for our son. He LOVES it and has learned so much. I feel bad for not starting him in it earlier (he was 14 months).  I will have no issues putting DS2 in DC when the time is right.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • Options
    Putting DS1 in DC was a very hard decision for us to make.  A year later and we both agree that it's one of the best decisions we made for our son. He LOVES it and has learned so much. I feel bad for not starting him in it earlier (he was 14 months).  I will have no issues putting DS2 in DC when the time is right.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Go Phils!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am starting DS in daycare on Monday and I am dreading it. The reason I am dreading it is because I will not be taking care of him, however spending time with him the past couples days has made me think I will be ok with him being in daycare because he will learn so much that I as a FTM dont feel I know what to teach him.

Of course it will be hard leaving him and also the times when he gets sick but I am hoping my super breast milk will help to keep him healthy. :)

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I went back to work at 6wks and cried my eyes out for the first week. However, I've adjusted and the ladies that take care of him absolutely love him. He doesn't fuss when my DH drops him off and he seems happy when DH picks him up. He even got his first invite to a b-day party (yep, at 3 months old for a 1 year old little girl). He's already caught a cold and just got over Hand Foot Mouth (UGHHH). He is a BF only baby and I really hoped he wouldn't get sick. But it happens ;(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"