February 2012 Moms
Options

XP - Replacement Glider Rocker Cushions?

Anyone order replacement glider cushions online?  DH got me an older glider rocker for free but I really dislike the color of the cushions - also they are older and worn.  I was considering just getting new cushions but wanted recommendations for places to order from.  Its an older Dutailier model if that matters.  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missed m/c 10/25/10 @ 11.5 weeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP - Replacement Glider Rocker Cushions?

• Options
    You could just recover them in a material you like better.  Unless the cushions are falling apart inside.

"When the world says, 'Give up,' Hope whispers, 'Try one more time.'" -Anonymous

• Options
    I did exactly that! My mom gave me the glider from when she had my sister 19 years ago. The chair was in excellent condition but the cushion was a bit dirty and didn't match the nursery. I just googled dutailier replacement cushion and put in the model number. If I could get into my emails right now, I would find out the exact company we ordered from, but DH is moving the computer. Also, go to a store that sells dutalier gliders and see if they can get it for you or at least if they have swatches of the material choices. (the website we ordered from sent us 5 swatches for free)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok, I am pretty sure it was called the nurture center (www.nurturecenter.com) Make sure you know the model number of your glider though. I think the cushion cost me $160 including shipping. They were very helpful. The phone number is 925-283-1346 (or at least it was last year when I ordered the cushion 3/2010) or 888-998-2229. HTH
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options
    We got out glider as a hand me down as well. My MIL recovered the existing cushions in upholstery fabric I purchased to go with the nursery. It was far less than buying new cushions. Just another option if you sew or know someone with sewing skills. If the cushion padding itself is worn, fabric stores sell the foam padding. You could buy the correct thickness and use the old cushions as a template to cut new ones.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"