St. Louis Babies

Formal/cocktail dress need

Hello!

I have to attend a black tie event in a month and am having trouble finding a dress.  Any suggestions on websites or local stores that I should check out?  Thanks so much for your help!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Formal/cocktail dress need

• I've heard a lot of great things about this site where you can rent formal/designer stuff: https://www.rentmaternitywear.com/

I haven't done it, but have heard good things. Considered doing this for a wedding we have coming up, but it isn't super duper formal so I'm just dressing up a dress I found at Motherhood.

A Pea in the Pod can also have some pretty formal stuff, but can be quite pricey. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't have any suggestions on where to look but I just wanted to say don't forget the power of accessories. If you can find a simple dress you really make it pop with jewelry and then hopefully maybe you can wear it again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Try The Purple Cow- located on Gravois near Sappington. I saw some cute dresses there recently. They are a resale shop with baby and maternity stuff so the prices are reasonable.

• I just shopped at 9 Months In Style off Manchester.  It's a small store, but the clothes are cute and they had some formal dresses, too! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"